Reporting to: UK Project Manager
Responsible for: Volunteers
Salary: £7,800.00 + up to 5% pension contributions
Hours: 12 hours per week
Contract– Fixed Term (1 year)
Probation period: 3 months
Location – Entraide Office, Three Trees Community Centre, Hedingham Grove, Chelmsley Wood, Birmingham, B37 7TP
Entraide is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our team as a volunteer coordinator and become an integral part of the organisation. As a volunteer coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Attracting, recruiting, inducting, motivating, developing, retaining, deploying and managing volunteers.
- Building key relationships with stakeholders in order to develop a large network of volunteers.
- Developing innovative approaches, involving volunteers with our work, maximising the benefits of volunteering and improving the overall volunteering experience
- Creating, organising and delivering training sessions for volunteers and volunteer mentors.
- Providing day to day support to volunteers and volunteer mentors.
- Organising volunteer supervisions
- Developing and maintaining relevant volunteer policies and procedures and ensuring they are adhered to
- Promoting Entraide’s volunteering programme and opportunities
To apply for this vacancy, please download the Job Description and Application Form below. Please send your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 19th July 2017 at 12 noon. Interviews will be held on Friday 21st July.